I’m a PhD candidate in Strategic Management and Entrepreneurship at the University of Minnesota Carlson School of Management. I am currently on the job market.
I work on (1) business sustainability and responsibility challenges and (2) research methods and policy.
I’m a methodological pluralist and support the following initiatives to improve business research and teaching:
- Responsible Research in Business and Management (link)
- San Francisco Declaration on Research Assessment (link)
- The Center for Open Science (link)
- RESEARCHERS.ONE (link)
- The Meta-Research Innovation Center at Stanford University (link)
- The EQUATOR (Enhancing the QUAlity and Transparency Of health Research) Network (link)
- +AllTrials (link)
- Retraction Watch (link)